Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are some pictures from Halloween. I was pretty bummed that we didn't have a ward trunk-or-treat but Jared was not on shift this year (first time in four years!) so we were excited to go together.










Jadie really liked playing with the bucket





With some of the cousins!









Checking out the loot!

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

How cute!! Porter was Batman too, just like Raden!! Looks like fun!

Christina said...

Cute kids! I love the theme!! They look great! I am glad you were ae to have your husband help you!! I too was so excited that Conan had it off. Christian ended up getting sick so it worked out that I could at least take the other kids!!

The Rollins said...

Cute little cats. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Lynette said...

The kids look adorable. I especially love the pumpkin head on Jadie. What a great idea for all the girls to be cats.