Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Soccer

So Jared and I have been playing on a co-ed soccer team for a while. Last game I finally took a couple pictures. I love playing soccer when it gets cold. We all bring our kids and I bring a DVD player, lots of blankets, movie treats and of course ... HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!! The kids have fun running around with the other kids (sometimes getting yelled at to stay off the field)Bailee gets to earn a little money for watching the kids, and I get to play! So it all works out. We have our last game of the season this week and then will start up again in January. It might be my last season playing because of my bad knees :( Getting old stinks!!!!!



This is what happens when my kids find my camera while I am on the field - notice the hot chocolate mustache on Lexi in every picture :)






After the game


This is a team party we had at the Beach's House - thanks for letting us all come over!!


Bailee had a game the next morning. That also included blankets and more hot chocolate. Doesn't Raden look thrilled to be there?


3 comments:

Steph said...

You rock! I wish I could come play with you, although I always found myself limping off the field after playing with you.

Steph said...

You rock! I wish I could come play with you, although I always found myself limping off the field after playing with you.

Christina said...

Thanks for coming out to the soccer bash!! We had fun! I have loved playing soccer it's been so good for me!!:)