Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Proud Big Brother

Anyone that has talked to Lexi knows that she has a little lisp. It is very cute when she gets mad:)She has a hard time saying her l sounds, so when she says yellow it sounds like lellow. Well for some reason Raden has taken it upon himself to help her say yellow the right way. This is the short but sweet conversation I overheard at breakfast -

Raden "say yellow - yu, yu, yu yellow"

Lexi "Lellow "

Raden " yellow - yell-o"

Lexi "yell-o"

Raden (excited) " Lexi you did it!" then paused and said reverently "I am so proud of you"


Yes Raden I am proud of her too

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet. Isn't it great when our children treat eachother good? It makes it all worth it!

Danielle said...

I LOVE the picture's!!! What a good lookin' family :O)

Giselle said...

Raden is just the cutest! I love him practicing his spelling in his mask. Boys are so funny! :) And your family pictures are super cute!

Gina Lee said...

This is hilarious! haha. I can totally see it..and hear it. What a sweet brother Raden is!