Friday, November 14, 2008

Team Hoyt

I first saw this about a year ago and for those that don't know about Team Hoyt you really need to watch this amazing video. I won't give all the details here because I can't do it justice but it is about a father and son who race together - only the son is severely handicapped. After their first race together the son told his dad that when he is racing it is the only time that he doesn't feel handicapped. They have since competed in over 900 events including the Iron Man. It is such a beautiful story and I hope that you take the time to watch this and other videos about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv5jTrC7nM

2 comments:

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I couldn't remember if I told you our new blog address or not, it's: muttandkarlee.blogspot.com. There's pictures of our new baby on there if you want to check it out!!

Jen said...

Those guys are AWESOME!