Thank-you so much for all of the great comments (and pictures Steph) - it was just one of those days where I was so overwhelmed and there was so much to do that I finally just threw in the towel and didn't do any of it:) I am going to do what everyone suggested and I will post an update to let eveyone know how it worked. It is very comforting to know that I'm not the only one that gets frustrated and overwhelmed. Well I guess we know that - but its nice to hear :)
2 comments:
I agree I think its helpful to know we are all in this together and with kids it's a day by day process sometimes. But the messes are so worth it!! I decided the day my house will be perfect I won't have little ones under my feet anymore and then instead of being upset about the messes I would be sad that they were all gone and grown up!! :)
Oh yeah, I love your family pictures!! They turned out great!! I really loved working with Reyna. We just got the proofs back they take a while to get but I like some of them even more than the ones she had on her blog. So beware of having a hard time deciding on what pictures to get! Love the black and whites of the kiddos!!:)
Post a Comment