Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Last year we carved our pumpkins too early and by the time Halloween came they looked like little shriveled up old men - so this year we waited until last night. Of course the night the kids wanted to do it Jared was working - we really missed your pumpkin carving skills babe!



Before carving... Lexi wanted to paint hers first to "make it look pretty"



Getting ready -


OOH GROSS!!!!!


You want me to touch that stuff?



This is cool!





YUMMY! A little raw pumpkin never hurt anyone


Lexi isn't Lexi unless she is making funny faces



Ha-Ha-Ha- I just thought this was a funny picture



Of course we had to have individual pictures too





...After carving - the finished project



Now - for the candy!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pumpkins...bring on the candy!

Lynette said...

I love that Lexi painted hers first. It turned out really cute. I'll have to remember to encourage Riley to do that next year.

Gina Lee said...

How fun! You better take lots of pictures tonight! And I love that Lexi had to have hers "pretty"!! Thats so Lexi Loraine!!

The 5 Nelsons said...

I love the picture of Jadie on the table crying with the two pumpkins. That is a classic! :-)

Christina said...

Cute Pumpkins!

Christina said...

Cute pumpkins!! Our kids always look forward to a good carving!