Monday, October 20, 2008

Soccer


Bailee started playing soccer last month. This is her third season playing and is starting to get a little more aggressive and understand the game better. She and her friend Carissa are on the same team and enjoy playing together. It is always a little hard for me to watch from the sidelines instead of coaching but I tried to coach before with a baby on my hip and it is not very easy. This year their team is called the Blue Flames! Go Blue Flames!

2 comments:

Charity and Crew said...

Thanks for the invite. Your blog looks awesome! Bailee has really improved in her soccer skills!! I have been impressed watching her. As for Carissa, I am thinking this just may not be her niche but am glad the girls get to play together. She really enjoys playing with Bailee.

Christina said...

I am sure Bailee has some great skills, especially with a Mom who knows how to coach even if it is from the sidelines! I love soccer for the kids in the fall because it is so much cooler!! Go Bailee!!