Friday, November 20, 2009

The oldest

How I love this girl! I dont have many pictures of her on our blog for whatever reason - so I wanted to dedicate a post to her. 





































Bailee - we have had and continue to have battles of our wills ( like mother like daughter) but you hold a special part of my heart. You are my first born and will probably be the one that gets to experience the brunt of most of my parenting mistakes. For that I am sorry and hope you can look past that and realize that most of them are made because I love you and am probably trying to protect you. I promise to do my best. I know being the oldest is tough sometimes but you have taken it in strides and are doing a great job. I am so proud of how you have worked to overcome obstacles in school and not given up. I appreciate so much the help you give me with your brother and sisters. I know they look up to you. You are such a special daughter of your Heavenly Father - He loves you more than you can comprehend and has saved you to come to earth when he needs strong spirits.Whatever life thows at you please always remember that your Dad and I love you very much and are here for you ALWAYS. I love you! Mom

3 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

That was a sweet post. I need to do the same for Emma...

Farris said...

That was so sweet. I think I forget how much my kids need to hear these things, especially Madisen being the oldest. Thanks for the reminder!!

Lynette said...

Very sweet letter to Bailee. Thanks for sharing your love for your daughter.