Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chicken and icecream

So tonight I made sesame chicken - Danielles recipe -  and cooked  it on the grill all by myself. It turned out awesome! I Rock!


Then Jared decided that he wanted to see the Uof A basketball game. So we tried to find a sitter but had no luck so he took Raden. Its good that he can get away from us girls every now and then.
So the girls and I decided to have a girls night and go do what girls do best -  go get some icecream. 
 I told the guy at Dairy Queen that they really needed to invest in a kids size.


Bailee and I already ate ours before I took the picture.



It was a good night

3 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

So sorry that it didn't work for me to take the kids that night. Call me whenever you guys want to try to make a game again, though. I'd be happy to take them. Looks like you all still had fun. :-)

Hall of Halls said...

I need that chicken recipe! cholesterhall@msn.com

The Gooding Family said...

Yum! Recipe, please!