Yesterday Lexi got some chocolate chips- Jadie gets them for potty training and Lexi wanted some too- So I gave her some, but then she started a tantrum about how she wanted more and this went on for a while. So I finally took the chocolate chips that she had away. That didnt go over so well. Then we had to run to the store and she got mad because I made her buckle her seat belt - I know, so mean of me. Then started the whole " you're the meanest mom in the world" talk. I just ignored it for a while but I couldnt help but chuckle when she said "
" You're the meanest mom in the WHOLE world ...(pause) well, you're the nicest person (pause) but the meanest MOM in the WHOLE world!"
I can handle that
Kewpie
2 days ago
6 comments:
That is so funny!
Hahaha. I love it. I can just hear her with that cute little lisp saying that. I love miss Lexi Lou!
Awww.... that is kind of sweet. I think I would be happy with that too. Kids are funny. My not even two year old is the one that is giving me tantrums now. I am so not ready for this again!:)
Have you had the , "You are ruining my life!" one yet?
I love it! If our kids only knew...
ROFL!!! If you're not "mean" every once in a while, you're not doing your job. Guess you're doing pretty good, hu? Your kids are so adorable.
Post a Comment