Monday, November 2, 2009

The Halloween Post

I have to admit that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I do, however, think it is fun to get the kids all dressed up in their costumes. Bailee and Lexi wanted to be something scary and went for vampires. Raden wanted to be a ninja and then changed his mind right before Halloween - but i already bought the costume so that's what he got stuck with :). I do know though what he wants to be for the next three years! Jadie found her costume at Frys the day before Halloween. She  grabbed it off the display and wouldnt let go - although I think she was a little confused because she kept telling people she was a butterfly. We went to our wards Halloween carnival - kind of bummed there wasnt trunk-or-treating but the kids still had fun and got candy from doing the carnival games. Jadie ate hers as quick as she earned them.  Jared was working but was able to come with the rest of the crew since it was in his area and they were suppossed to be the judges for the Chilli cook-off but went out on a call right before it started. They came back later and were able to hand around for a while.


















































































































































Jadie did not like the scary backdrop at the carnival



With some of the cousins at Grandma's house


Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween - Now onto my favorites - Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! Does anyone need any more candy? I'm looking to get rid of some :)

5 comments:

Gates Family said...

Cute costumes!! We handed out the candy to the trick-or-treaters at our house. Plus the rest can go to work with Dad. :)

Gina Lee said...

So fun! How cute are they!! And Jadie's little smirk kills me. And I would LOVE it if you guys came up for Halloween! Our Trunk or Treat is always great. There is a chili cook off, cotton candy, and cake walks!!

Melaney said...

Brandon was the same thing as Raden. Exact same costume...and he changed his mind after I bought it too! Must be the age.

Unknown said...

adorable costumes! your kids are so cute!

Christina said...

Cute pictures! They all look like they were having a ton of fun!:)