Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Casa Grande triathlon

Jared decided to join some friends of ours and compete in a sprint triathlon in Casa Grande.  I was deciding if I wanted to do it too and then hurt my knee in a soccer game that put me out for 8 weeks - so that decided it for me. I had so much fun anyway though watching Jared and all our friends.  Jared did awesome and had a time of 1 hour 7 min.  Great Job Babe!

finshing the 400 meter swim



The 10 mile bike ride



The final three mile run





































These are some of the friends that competed in the race. Danielle and Jordan made  jerseys for them  - go team SNAP!

NEXT YEAR I AM SOOOOO THERE!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great job Jared!

What a fun day.

Christina said...

Awesome job!

Steph said...

Your husband is a hottie!

Emily said...

Congrats to Jared! He did awesome!!

The Gooding Family said...

lol Steph!

Way to go, looks like fun! I want to get into triathalons, just need a training partner...can't wait to see YOU in the pictures next year!