So Raden has been waiting and waiting for his teeth to fall out. He is the last one of his friends to have teeth fall out. We noticed one day that all four front teeth were loose and I told him that he was going to lose all four at the same time. I was close ...
His first tooth was really loose and really bothering him when he ate so he asked me to pull it. Jared doesnt do teeth pulling - you would think with all that he sees in his job it wouldnt bother him- but it does- so I am the designated tooth puller - unless Tata ( Jared's Dad) is around and then the kids want him to pull it because he gives them money ( Bailee once got $11 out of him). I do it for free:) So here is the first tooth picture.. and yes he had to stand by his star wars poster :)
Then later that night he told me that this other tooth was bothering him and I looked and saw that it was really loose too - probably could have waited a couple more days but he wanted to go to school with both teeth missing so I tried to pull that one too - took three times but out it popped! He was SO excited! Bailee made him a tooth holder out of a sock she cut and he ran and put it under his pillow. I'm pretty sure it was a clean sock. Later he asked if he could sleep with me ( Jared was working) and I asked him why. He motioned to me to come to his room because it was a secret so I followed him in and then he whispered " I know that you are the tooth fairy and I know that you put the money under my pillow. I know you dont feel good so I didnt want you to have to walk to my room to do it". Who could resist that? So he slept in my bed and somehow ended up in his bed sometime in the middle of the night. SO I had to walk to his room anyway. He announced to me this morning that he got $3 from the tooth fairy - I'm thinking ... What? I only gave you two! Either I was really tired or Bailee wanted to be in on the tooth fairy fun! He is very excited to drink his juice box with the straw in the hole in his teeth and cant wait to show his friends that he can spit with his mouth closed. Now that is talent!
Kewpie
2 days ago
5 comments:
Raden kills me. He is hilarious!! And so thoughtful, how sweet was that he didnt want you to have to walk to his room. Love him! Give him a great big kiss from me.
Awesome Raden!!!
That is too funny! Boys are a bred of their own, I'm telling you! And if Bailee did get in on the toothfairy action, how sweet of her! ;)
Losing teeth is such a big milestone. Yipee Raden :)
What a sweet boy. He reminds me a lot of my Robby. What a fun time, loosing teeth!
Post a Comment