Monday, May 10, 2010

Temple Trip

We had the opportunity to take our kids to the Gila Valley Temple open house. They were so excited to be able to go through the temple before they were old enough to get a recommend. The tour itself only lasted about 30 min but we were able to go through all the rooms. It is impossible to describe the feeling of being there with the kids. Maybe just a taste of what after this life can be like. It is a small but beautiful temple. We met Alicia and Hyrum and their kids there too and went to lunch with them after - at Casa Manana of course. It was also fun because Jared and I both went to college there and that is where we met so we were able to show the kids our old stomping grounds. I hope that the kids will remember that day and the feeling they felt inside the temple.






















































2 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Great pictures! I didn't know that's where you attended college. Looked like a nice campus.

Carbonneau said...

Beautiful picture of the temple, I love the sky behind it, SO PERFECT! Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. I haven't had a chance to tell you congrats yet! You sure don't look sick anytime I see you, you are hiding it well. Call if you need a break from the kids, my boys would LOVE to play Star Wars with Raden.