This is Bailee and one of her best friends Kennedy. They just started to be close the last couple of months - but now Kennedy's family is moving to Tennessee on Sunday. Bailee is really going to miss her but they have promised to keep in touch with email and blogs. Bailee got a free meal coupon to Texas Roadhouse from her school for having perfect attendance last quarter - I know , crazy ( especially cuz I think school can be optional sometimes ) - and I thought it would be fun to take just the two of them out to dinner and then to the store to find Bailee a new swimsuit. Lots of giggling, laughing and having fun! Also Bailee has really worked hard this year with her math and was able to get her grade up enough this quarter to make On-A-Roll ( honor roll). I am so proud of her- it hasnt been easy but she never gave up. Love you Bailee!
Kewpie
2 days ago
2 comments:
Why is it that once you get close to someone they up & move- in my case we are always the ones up & moving. Looks like fun girl time, someday I will be doing that with Marlee:)
Please tell Bailee that Kennedy misses her BAD! She was just telling me this morning how she doesn't think she'll ever be able to find another friend like Bailee.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment