Took baths ...
Took naps ... she almost made it to the pantry to get out a snack
Softball and baseball...
Waited patiently in line to hit pinatas hoping that no one would break it before our turn...
Found out that when you talk and make sounds into a fan it sounds really cool ...
Celebrated miss princess Jadie's third birthday..
Went to Pinetop and St. Johns over July 24th where we got to :
Watch the parade and then get sprayed by the firetrucks...
Ride an 800 lb. pig named miss piggy - Jadie was the only one that would get on her...
Had some mad ping-pong games...
Just relax on the porch swings...
Celebrated Nana Gonzalez's 92nd birthday...
Learned to tie a tie - still working on that one...
And did laundry.
- Just another summer of good times -
5 comments:
So cute! I love the first photo of Bailee jumping into the pool
Looks like a great summer. So you are prego with a boy- how exciting, congrats!
So cute. I am glad you finally updated it, you slacker. And just to clarify...Miss Piggy weighs 1000 pounds! =) I am so glad you guys came up this year, it was so fun.
What wonderful memories that will always bring a warmth to the heart and a smile..."the family is central to the Creator's plan for the eternal destiny of His children" (from the Family Proclamation) You are an amazing lady Nicole and I feel it a privilege to be your mom.
Love you :)
Mom
I love these pictures--especially cute Jadie asleep on the chair! I saw that and just wanted to scoop her up and tuck her in bed :).
Post a Comment