Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh my aching ... everything

Okay - so I put a shirt on last Sunday that I have worn throughout my WHOLE pregnancies before. Yea - that was funny. It didnt fit. Do I really have 10 1/2 more weeks to go? Can I really get any bigger? When was the last time I slept through the night - without getting up to pee at least three times? Or kids coming in every hour. Ummmmm - dont remember. Can you tell by the circles under my eyes? I tried to edit them out- but there was only so much I could do. November 23 is the big day. Hopefully my body holds out that long and this little guy stays put until then..  I have another ultrasound on the 23 to see if he is still breech - i think he is- and to see if the placenta has moved. Although feeling him move around - as uncomfortable as it is - never gets old.Cant wait to meet you little one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you're a totally adorable pregnant girl!

NewBini said...

You can't be much bigger, your just a different "shape" I was looking at you Sunday while you taught & was thinking how cute you are!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Isn't it amazing to think that you're going to know this little guy for the rest of your life and beyond? I always get excited to "meet" my babies too. I agree with Renee, you are cute!

Lynette said...

When I saw you at Super Saturday I thought you were looking great. The dryer probably just shrunk the shirt! And I have those same circles under my eyes!

Gates Family said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!!! For me each pregnacy was different, and of course you look different. But you still look great!!

Steph said...

How did I miss the fact you are pregnant?!?!?!?
Congrats!!!
Wow, November 23? That is wonderful!

Christina said...

Congrats Nicole! You are such a great Mom! And you look super cute pregnant. Hope you get to rest and relax till your little one comes!! How exciting to have another little one to be part of your family!:)