School started last week and I am just now getting around to posting some pictures. Of course the good mother that I am, I forgot my camera on the first day so I have a picture of them getting off the bus on the first day. Thanks to a friend who has a son in Lexi's class I do have a couple pictures of her. The kids seem to like their classes and teachers. Bailee is Vice President of the student council this year. Raden still likes to find his friends on the playground and either play star wars or run from the girls chasing them, and Lexi is loving school and is doing better adjusting than I had hoped. It is pretty quiet around here now and is taking some adjusting on my part too - Jadie seems to be trying to make up for the quiet by turning into quite an energetic little girl. Here's to a new year!
Kewpie
2 days ago
3 comments:
looks like they are excited! Lexi is so cute!
Ahh, Lexi is so cute. I bet she is a teacher favorite...how could she NOT be?!! Love her and cant believe she is already in school.
Lexi is cute! Now that it's just Jadie at home maybe we'll have to have her over for a playdate with Hailey!
Post a Comment