So Bailee has been wanting to get a haircut for a while now and I have to admit I was pretty nervous when she told me how short she wanted to cut it - but I think it looks really cute on her! You cant see the back but it is a cute A-line cut- and of course when Jadie saw her she wanted hers cut too so she got hers cut the same way - i'll have to get a picture of the back.
Then after softball practice Bailee came home with her sweatshirt tied around her waist and then showed me why : they were climbing trees after practice and she got into a fight with the branches and apparently they won. Nice - anyone know how to sew that?
Kewpie
2 days ago
5 comments:
LOVE the haircut- so cute!
I love the girls haircuts. They look adorable. Oh the pants. We have had some baseball pants mishaps ourselves I usually buy new ones I am not the best seamstress... Fun to catch up on the Gonzales family happenings :) THe kids are sooo cute.
I do have a sewing machine if you want to give it a go...if they don't turn out you would have thrown them out anyway.
I've been meaning to tell you how much I LOVE Bailee's new haircut! It's adorable and I love that her and Kennedy have the same 'Do'!
Oh her hair is so so so cute!
Post a Comment