Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Night

I seriously dont think there is anything more fun for a family activity after family night then a marshmallow fight. Just tear open a couple bags of big marshmallows and start throwing at each other. Use couches, counters, tables, each other, or whatever for cover.


Warning : the little kids will probably eat more than they throw and you will be finding marshmallows in places for weeks after - but SOOOOO worth it!

Raden even got out his knight shield and was blocking for Jadie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Great idea! (We've also done cotton balls for our snowball fights!)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun!

Melaney said...

We do it every Easter! All because of Grandad...:) and yes. You do clean up forever!

The Gooding Family said...

Hi Nicole! Fun catching up on your blog. Looks like you're doing a lot of fun things with your kids. I am soooo sad to have missed out on the Desert Museum with you and Stephanie but I did enjoy seeing the pictures. Miss you!

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

Great idea!