So here is a quick recap of the last couple weeks:
The kids and I met a roommate and her kids at the Desert Museum - the reptile area was their favorite part- Raden decided to do his animal research paper on the Western Diamondback rattle snake
Lexi and Jadie didnt like going into the cave that much but Bailee and Raden thought is was cool
Overlooking Tucson- Jadie said something really funny here and I swore I was going to remember it to post with this picture but of course now I cant. It was really funny though - at the time :)The eight kids between my roommate and me! we must have looked pretty crazy walking together
On a totally different day Bailee asked if she could cook dinner so she did! Strawberries with sugar, scrambled eggs and a juice box. Sounds good to me!
Bailee and Raden both played in the baseball/softball games at Marana's Founder's Day celebration.
They both did great!
Of course we couldnt leave the celebration without a little face painting -
The kids that played in the games were given dog tags - Raden hasnt taken his off. Maybe military in his future?
And I had to throw this picture in - Jadie kept getting into the cupboard and eating all the snacks so we switched cupboards and put the snacks up higher so she couldn't reach them. Didn't work.
And finally - Raden wanted to earn some extra money to get a Star Wars ( of course) poster at the school Book Fair - YAY for weeds!!!!!
That pretty much catches us up on blogging - I will try to keep more on top of it.
4 comments:
Kennedy had SO much fun with you guys last Saturday. Thanks for letting her tag along. We sure are going to miss your family.
Love this recap!!!! Honestly you have the cutest kids! Bailee did a great job making dinner.
Thanks for meeting us! It was so good to see you. After you left we found ice cream at the gift shop. My kids were so happy and we had a blast after the sugar rush. I wish I would have done that earlier!
I LOVE the picture of Jadie standing on the chair!! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to pick weeds and make dinner!
Post a Comment