Christmas seemed to fly by this year. My brother, his kids, and his wife came down to visit a week before Christmas so we had an early Christmas Eve with them - pictures to come when I get them .Jared worked the real Christmas Eve so the kids and I went to my mom and Dads and had a nice quiet evening drinking hot chocolate and watching Luke 2 - Christmas Eve has always been my favorite part - when we have the nativity and remember what Christmas is all about. Then the kids and I had a slumber party in my room. We waited until Jared came home from work about 8:00 to see if Santa came or not - AND HE DID!!!! The only reason the kids are dressed is because we got ready to go spend Christmas day with Jared's family while we were waiting.
Bailee kept telling Santa that all she wanted was an Ipod - lucky girl she got a bike too
This is the only thing Raden wanted- a wii star wars game. You dont even have to see his face to tell how excited he is - just look at those eyes!!!
Lexi wanted big girl skates - she has been using them alot - and the elbow,knee, and had pads that came with them :)
Jadie also got a new bike - she quickly figured out how to make it go - now she can keep up with the other kids!
I didnt take any pictures at Gina's house but the kids had alot of fun playing with their cousins, seeing family, and eating great food! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!
6 comments:
We have lego star wars and the boys love to play it, even if it is too hard for them to get really far on their own. :)
Chris and I have spent a few evenings playing the game as well.
Looks like the kids had a great Christmas!
I have to laugh because how many times did I ask Lexi what she got for christmas and not one time did she mention skates!!! She is so funny!
No pictures from Christmad Day. :( I wanted to include pictures on my blog of Elijah spending it with the Gonzalez's. If any come your way, please do share! :)
This was our first year where Riley really "got" the whole Santa thing. It was so much fun to see the anticipation of what every gift was. Looks like the wait really paid off at your house. And boys with their video games. . . they never outgrow that excitement!
I bet Bailee was thrilled. I never realized how much more fun Christmas is as a parent. I love watching their excitement!
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I love the pic of Jadie. How fun for her to be old enough to join in with the big kids. I can't wait till Abby can ride one!:)
Post a Comment