Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas party 2009 at OneTrueMedia.com

Last night we went to our annual Christmas party complete with great potluck food, the ugly sweater contest - including dance offs- , and white elephant gift exchange. The competition for the ugliest sweater was tough - there were college bashing ( ASU, U of A, and BYU) sweatshirts ( remember it is the ugliest sweater contest) I love vampire sweatshirts, homemade sweaters with real strung popcorn, and sweatshirts that lit up with Christmas lights. The winner gets to take home the "Champion belt" and have bragging rights till next year. There were also the coveted white elephant gifts including elf boxer shorts, car wash kit and even a "used" toilet seat. I havent laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks so much everyone - we had a lot of fun!!!! For those that couldnt make it - we missed you!!!! Start looking for sweaters and working on your dance moves for next year!!!!! you can pause or mute the music at the bottom of the blog so you can hear the music of the slide show.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

It was a fun night. Great slide show.

Carrie said...

Oh that is TOO funny! Those are some GREAT sweaters!

The Gooding Family said...

LOL!! Looked like a fun time. I love the used toilet seat for a gag gift, too!

Katie said...

We are so sad we don't live in Marana anymore, simply for this reason! It looks like you had a great time!

Emily said...

My face still hurts from laughing so hard at the party last year. So bummed we missed it. It looks like it was a complete blast! I wanna know who won the contest!

Carbonneau said...

Great pictures! It was a fun party. I haven't gotten on your blog for a while and I love that you guys cheered for the tour de Tucson, Chris' Dad rides in it almost every year and we were in Phoenix that day and missed it. I am very impressed that both your parents rode in it, as well as Alicia and Hyrum! So fun!

Ashley said...

That is seriously the best Christmas tradition anyone could pull off!