That is great! Porter did the same thing this week too! The positive side, is he used Clear polish...the downside...it got ALL over the couch! And its not coming up that well!
Heavenly Father, I'm asking You to send your angels today, To protect my firefighter husband in a very special way. I ask You to guide his thoughts and actions and keep him free from fear, To bring him home safely again to those who hold him precious and dear. Please show me the way to let him know I'm proud to be his wife. I thank you Lord for giving me this man with whom I share my life. To keep those you love safe from harm is a goal that you both share, I pray that as he follows in your ways, you hold him in your care.
A Firefighter's Prayer
When I am called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage. Give me strength to save some life whatever be it's age. Help me to embrace a child before it is too late, or save an older person from the horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert and hear the weakest shout And quickly and efficiently to put the fire out. I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me. To guard my every neighbor and protect his property. And if according to my fate,I am to lose my life, Please bless with your protecting hand my children and wife.
9 comments:
That's awesome! What a girlie girl!
Did she paint JUST her toenails?
She did - I was very suprised!
That is great! Porter did the same thing this week too! The positive side, is he used Clear polish...the downside...it got ALL over the couch! And its not coming up that well!
Ok I am sure Abby will be doing this soon enough!! She's already been into all the make up I own!:)
Paul gave the nailpolish to Kenzie and let her do it herself while he watched. Or did we tell you this already?
I love it!! At least it was a girl, for you. Jaden did that to both his and Wyatt's toes. :)
OH my goodness!! Gotta love nail polish mishaps:)
Wow!!! I have not had that happen...yet...glad you snapped a picture!
Ryan just asked me, "Mom, are those bloody feet?!"
Post a Comment