Friday, October 9, 2009

Some Random pics

These girls love to play together outside - their face expressions pretty much sum up their personalities :)


Bailee got a recorder for her music class and they start to learn how to play them after fall break - let the fun begin!


Raden made this cool Christopher Columbus hat and telescope in school


We have family movie night every Friday - and Jadie always hogs the popcorn



And now that the weather is finally cooling down the kids can actually play outside more.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are so good at capturing the simple moments with your kids. I love it!

Danielle said...

These are such priceless shots of your kids! I love them all!

afton said...

Awww I miss those kidos! Even though it hasn't been that long since I've seen them ha. I just wanna squish there little faces. Love you guys!