Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CRAZY DAY

SO today is crazy day at school- this is probably the kids favorite day. maybe because its the one day they dont have to worry about me making sure that they have matching clothes :) Raden refused to cut his hair so it would be long enough to cut into a mohawk - a now yearly tradition - and Bailee loves to do crazy things with her hair too



I was told this morning by Raden that we couldn't cut his hair until after his football game on Saturday - nothing says intimidation better than a mohawk!  I think this is his staredown face



After they got on the bus I turned my attention to the younger yahoos and saw this - gotta love the lazy-still in pajamas-crazy hair- dirty faces mornings


And just in case you missed it the first time .....

On a side note- who knew that the greatest words ever to my ears would be " mom go pee"  - WHOO_HOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raden wears the mohawk well. Love the crazy day getups:)