"And they pitched their tents round about the temple, every man having his tent with the door thereof towards the temple, that thereby they might remain in their tents and hear the words which King Benjamin should speak unto them" Mosiah 2:6
This is the second time that we have pitched the tent up in the family room during General Conference and it is becoming a fun tradition. Complete with homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast ~
What a CUTE idea! I might have to steal that tradition! :) Elijah was so good this past conference. He actually sat with me and watched most of it and listened and asked questions!!!
Awesome idea! I am going to have to try this next time for sure!:) You always do such creative fun things with your kids. What awesome memories for them!:)
Heavenly Father, I'm asking You to send your angels today, To protect my firefighter husband in a very special way. I ask You to guide his thoughts and actions and keep him free from fear, To bring him home safely again to those who hold him precious and dear. Please show me the way to let him know I'm proud to be his wife. I thank you Lord for giving me this man with whom I share my life. To keep those you love safe from harm is a goal that you both share, I pray that as he follows in your ways, you hold him in your care.
A Firefighter's Prayer
When I am called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage. Give me strength to save some life whatever be it's age. Help me to embrace a child before it is too late, or save an older person from the horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert and hear the weakest shout And quickly and efficiently to put the fire out. I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me. To guard my every neighbor and protect his property. And if according to my fate,I am to lose my life, Please bless with your protecting hand my children and wife.
6 comments:
What a great tradition!
That is such a good idea. I will have to try this!
What an awesome idea!! How creative. I bet your kids just loved that!
What a CUTE idea! I might have to steal that tradition! :) Elijah was so good this past conference. He actually sat with me and watched most of it and listened and asked questions!!!
Awesome idea! I am going to have to try this next time for sure!:) You always do such creative fun things with your kids. What awesome memories for them!:)
I love it!! We'll see if I can talk Emerson into it...I love the cinnamon rolls tradition, too! What a sweet family you have.
Post a Comment