Sunday, July 5, 2009

Raden-isms

Raden is one of a kind. He likes to do things when he is good and ready and until then he cant be budged. He also is constantly saying funny things and I had to write a couple of them down before i forget-

-I gave Jadie and lexi a bath and was getting them dressed while Raden was getting into the tub. I started to put lotion on them - a good smelly kind - and Raden stopped getting undressed, sniffed the air a couple of times and said in an exaggerated voice "What is that delightful smell?" Delightful? Who says delightful?

-Last night I was getting the kids in bed and as I was saying goodnight to Raden we could hear Lexi and Jadie in their room picking on each other and Raden looked at me, rolled his eyes and under his breath said " kids ".

Then here is the conversation between Jared and Raden this morning during church:

J - " Are you going to say your testimony?"

R - " No - I don't have one"

J - "You don't have one?"

R - " Nope- I used them all up"

J - " Oh - well when will you get another one?"

R - " On my birthday"


They both ended up saying their testimony


I love you and all the great things you say Raden!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow he is really growing up. I loved what he said about his testimony. That was too cute for his Dad and him. What a cutie!:)

Giselle said...

Raden cracks me up! The delightful comment is hilarious! :)