Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July weekend

WARNING - PICTURE OVERLOAD - this is my way of scrap booking

I cant believe that school starts in three weeks and I'm starting to get a little sad. We had a great fourth of July weekend and are trying to fit all that we can into the next couple of weeks.


The kids and Alicia's kids decided to have a parade so they made flags and dressed up their bikes and walked/rode around one of the trails singing yankee Doodle and other patriotic songs - then decided to stick their flags in the ground to decorate for the fourth. The parade only lasted about 15 min- it was very hot and humid but they had fun :) Everyone is invited to join us next year!





Bailee putting on a fashion show


Swimming with cousins


Jadie helping fold laundry


Bailee and Kylee convinced Lexi and Tristin to rub their backs while they soaked their feet in the tub - I think I need to have Bailee teach me how to do that


The great cake my mom made for the fourth


We all spent the day swimming at my Grandpas but Lexi had a high fever so this is how she spent the day.


Jadie swimming with Grandma- she loves the water and we really have to watch her because she will be the first one to jump in. Sorry I cut your head off mom :)


Raden just learned how to swim this past week and by teh end of the day was jumping in without the life jacket on


Bailee has become a great swimmer and I am thinking about putting her on a swim team next year. She will spend all day in the pool if I let her!

4 comments:

Katie said...

The kids have gotten so BIG!! Jadie reminds me so much of Lexi from when we first moved to Marana. How nice that you have a pool. Are you guys still in gladden farms?

Lynette said...

Looks like such a fun family day for you. We will definitely come to your parade next year, I was thinking it was sad we didn't have something like that here with as many kids as we have.

Gina Lee said...

I love it. Maybe Bailee will be a big time Fashion Designer and we can all get great clothes! haha. And I love the one of Jadie in the laundry. Sounds like you guys had fun! And thanks to your mom for the great 4th of July cake idea!! (I am storing that in my brain for later!!)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Poor Lexi, hope she's feeling better. That cake looks great!