Friday, July 17, 2009

Jadie turns two

My baby turned two yesterday - Can anyone tell me how to slow down time? I cant believe that it has already been two years since she was born. We spent the day with family at Breakers and left tired and burnt and had a little birthday dinner last night.



Right before the water fell!


playing in the splash pad


just chillin in the cool water


Going on the slides over and over and over ...


loving the shallow wave pool


Raden was so glad to have his boy cousins to hang out with


Birthday Presents and Birthday Cake! I probably should have washed the spaghetti off her face before taking pictures :)






Happy birthday Jadie! We are so blessed to have you in our family. You have such a fun personality and make everyone smile. We love you!

3 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

Happy late Birthday Jadie! I love the pictures of her. She is just too darn cute! And so much personality in such a little body! I'm glad she had a great day.

Gina Lee said...

I was thinking how tan Jadie was and thought how tan your kids are...then I see Raden. haha. Still tan, but nothing like the girls...he looks more like my kids! I dont know how your girls got so lucky and all the rest of us didnt get really tans kids! And that last picture of all the kids, Lexi cracks me up. I miss your kids! And you should have told us, Kameron didnt work so we totally could have come! Happy Birthday miss Jadie May! We love you too!! -from your favorite Aunt!! haha.

Emily said...

I'm still in shock that Jadie is 2! She's such a little doll!