Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just updates

I haven't taken time to post in a couple weeks so I have fallen behind. Here are just a couple pictures of what we've been up to.

The kids playing Ninjas - gotta love the outfits!


I put music on one morning and Raden was very interested in the tape deck- he had never seen one before and sat in front of the stereo system for a long time trying to figure out how it worked - he thought it was the coolest thing. And yes we still have a tape deck- it is with the cd changer we bought when we were married 10 years ago!


Jadie playing with the kitchen- she has turned into quite a fireball


Lexi and Jadie waiting for the brownies to cook


Bailee has a walk-in closet that she turned into a "library". She put her bookshelves in there and made two couches out of blankets and pillows and gave everyone a library card so they could go in there and read. It is not uncommon to see all four of them squished in there reading together.


Jared was trying to take a nap one day and Jadie would not leave him alone- so of course instead of being a nice wife a taking her out I ran and got the camera!





This is before church on Mothers day- I had to post it because of the look on Bailee's face- she was not happy with me :)


We didn't have TV or computer or anything when we first moved into the new house so the kids had to get used to it. Well after we got it they were watching TV and on the computer nonstop- until one day I finally freaked out and shut everything off and told them to go play. I got the usual " I don't know what to play - I don't have an imagination (my favorite), and - there's nothing to do" So I threatened them with their lives and told them that I didn't care if they took out every sheet, blanket and pillowcase but they needed to go and build a fort. So they did and had a great time eating in it. I'm thinking about telling them the TV and computer broke



outside the fort


Raden turned 6 in June -
Happy birthday Raden!!!! I know you get sick of being outnumbered by girls but you are such a gentleman and do a great job taking care of the girls when daddy is gone.We love you very much and are so glad that you are in our family!


And Father's Day - Jared had to work the night before but the kids were so excited to give him breakfast in bed that he got back into bed when he got home that morning so they could give it to him. Happy Father's Day Babe - We love you!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all the pictures! I loved being there and spending time with you and your family. You have the sweetest kids. Thanks for letting me come and spend the day together, even if it was for a funeral. I would not have wanted to spend it with anyone else.

Lynette said...

I love the library in the closet. What a great hang out for the kids.

Giselle said...

That Mothers Day picture is too funny! Bailee looks so angry...kids are so funny :)~

Christina said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Cute idea on the library closet!:)