Monday, June 15, 2009

New home

Okay Danielle this is for you - and anyone else that wanted to see what our new home looks like after we finished it. We are finally settled in and are loving it. We have definitely taken advantage of the pool :) For family history - our address is 11076 W. Jute Way Marana AZ




BEFORE...


AFTER...


Family Room

Master bedroom




Office/Piano


Hall Bathroom


Lexi and Jadie's Room


Raden's Room


Bailee's Room


Pool side of backyard


we are going to tear out the other side of the yard and redo it so I didn't bother to post a picture of it- that will be another post another time

10 comments:

Carbonneau said...

You are so good at decorating Nicole, your house looks so good! I am amazed with the kitchen transformation, how fun!

Gates Family said...

It's beautiful. You do such a great job. I love the new kitchen. The cabinets are gorgeous.

Steph said...

Beautiful!

Giselle said...

That looks so nice! It looks like a model home! Great job decorating ;) I would LOVE it if we had a pool in the backyard. Elijah had a blast at your house on Monday!

Danielle said...

Looks SO good! I really love how Jaydee and Lexi's room turned out! What a ton of work..it paid off :O)

Lynette said...

It looks beautiful. You'll having a pool, we sure do. Makes the summer bearable.

The Gooding Family said...

Hi Nicole! You have been BUSY!!! I wish we were closer to come take a dip in your pool! The house looks beautiful and your kitchen turned out sooo nice. Great job!

Emily said...

Your home is just beautiful Nicole!! You did such a great job. What hard work!! You have such a gift for decorating. I might inlist your help soon:).

Christina said...

Congrats on your new home! You guys did an amazing job with the kitchen. I love the cabinets too. I can't believe you just moved and it is already put together and decorated. You did great!:)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I know I already told you, but you guys did an awesome job decorating!