Thursday, February 6, 2014

2013 catch up

So after much deliberation I have decided to catch up on my posts by just highlighting the last year and going forward from there. I know I will miss a lot but I will put most of the other pictures into the kids blogs.

So here we go :

Christmas 2012 - at the Mesa temple lights




























Hottest Santa Ive seen!


Christmas Morning in Sierra Vista





































Trip to the snowy cabin




























Jared's 34 birthday!




























Raden and Jared 5 K run for Kids on a run club


Daddy daughter dance at school





































I love Marana




























 First mohawk!

The three amigos at the cabin




























Grandpa's ( Marshall Smyth) 91 birthday



Tball, eating at the baseball games and allstars


Stomach problems and being scoped for Jadie - one tough girl

Grandmas birthday













Mother's Day










Our 14th Anniversary - complete with a stay at the Ritz, roses covered bed and chocolate covered strawberries! 









School concerts and awards







Funny faces on the trampoline










More Birthdays!












complete with melting ice-cream cake!






























Fourth of July with Hatch Family






























 A funeral for one of the 19 firefighters that died in the Yarnell wild fire



























Stake girls camp




Playing in the monsoon aftermath






























First day of school - Raden 5th, Lexi 3rd, Jadie 1st


Bailee 8th



Saxophone practice



First stake dance



The gallon challenge



Super Heros



The three amigos  at Halloween ( Raden, Romney, Camron)






























 Last night in house - Halloween 2013 - Amigo, minion, bride, cowgirl, skunk

New home 










Naps






































Thanksgiving school party - We spent Thanksgiving at the cabin with Jared's family but i don't have any pictures :(






























Riding the quad




Family pics
















A new puppy since a bobcat took  Jinga ( very sad day) 


Cozy reading places by the Christmas tree


Formal Christmas parties


Christmas morning 2013





































 Never too old for footy pajamas





































Christmas day dinner at Grandpa's house




























And watching sports games with Daddy of course




No comments: