Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A couple random pictures and boots


We made sugar cookies on a stick for family home evening dessert one night and the kids ate them outside. I just happened to be able to get a picture of them all sitting together. Not even sure exactly
when this was - sometime in the pst 6 months :)

 I think their face expressions pretty mush sum up their personalities - I will let you decide what they are


Jadie was put in the corner for something and when I went in to talk to her she had fallen asleep - guess i took too long 

Boots!!!! Ok so Jadie and Lexi - mostly Lexi - have a boot obsession. Before we got her a real pair of boots Lexi wore her rain boots to school. So cute!

She wore these so much they came apart at the seams

These were the next pair...



 And these aren't even close to fitting her but she loves to wear them



These are Jadies boots that Dad got her that she loves. I finally had to tell her that she needed to stop wearing them becase she kept saying  her toes were squished.

I love that they have their own sense of style and know what they like!

No comments: