Sunday, September 4, 2011

Radens big day

This is a big deal birthday this year  for Raden -

First he turned 8 and had a birthday party with some friends. They went and watched a movie then came home for cupcakes and icecream.

 We are so glad he has such a great group of friends!


























 Bailee made him this great banner for the party

























We also had a family birthday .... with chocolate cake of course


































The next exciting thing was that he got to start cubscouts! He was so excited he
wore his shirt for two strait days


































The third exciting thing was that he chose to be baptized ... I loved seeing him and Jared
all dressed in white and watching Jared baptize him and bless him with the gift of the Holy
Ghost. Our family and close friends were able to be there as well.

































 Family pic before the baptism

































 Having lunch afterwards with the cousins


 New scriptures and journal!
 Congratulations Raden! We love you so much and know you have made a great choice to be baptized! We are so thankful to have you in our family!

4 comments:

The Gooding Family said...

Thanks for sharing, Nicole! It was good to see some pictures of you, too. You are beautiful as ever! I miss you :)

Hall of Halls said...

I love Bailee's haircut! And you look great!

NewBini said...

Man time flies! When we moved in Raden was only around 2. CRAZY!

Giselle said...

I love reading your blog Nicole! So much time goes by that I don't see you guys, and the kids have all gotten so big! Bailee is growing up to be a beautiful young lady, and Lexi is so stinkin' cute too! They're all adorable. :)