Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh Raden

Yep another one - I absolutley LOVE the things he says.


So there is a cute girl that Raden has had a crush on since last year. Well this year she is on his class again and they have assigned seats together on the bus. After school yesterday he asked if he could talk to me in my room and I said of course. So we went in my room and had the following conversation:

R - So you know how  I have a crush on  "girls name" ?
Me - yes
R - Well it started because she had a crush on me first. Its because of ( flexes his bicep on one arm) these bad boys.
Me - ( trying hard not to laugh) Wow you do have big muscles!
R - Yea - every time I show them to her she smiles.



Exactly how many times has he flexed for this little girl?  I think Im in trouble


5 comments:

Katie said...

You do remember that him and Ryley were caught holding hands a kissing in preschool right? How funny, they sure grow up way to fast. He's a cutie, those girls better watch out.

NewBini said...

Hahahah! I could totally see Rayden saying that!

Cherise said...

He is sooo funny! I love his personality, so cute!

Hall of Halls said...

Adorable

Melaney said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!