I was making dinner tonight and heard a scream come from the girls room. You know the kind - where you think "that is not a normal cry - someone is seriously hurt" and I run into the room. Lexi was in there with Jadie and said that Jadie had fallen off the top bunk and landed face first on the floor. Now these are pretty high bunk beds. So I take her to Jared so he can look her over and go back to Lexi to find out how she fell off. I was told that she was leaning over the railing and just fell off. I have seen her do that before - lean over the railing, not fall off - so I said ok and left the room to check on Jadie - who is fine accept for a nice carpet burn on her cheek. Then Lexi comes out and says:
Lexi -" Mom - okay here is the real story - I got off the bunk bed by leaning over the railing and climbing down. Jadie wanted to do it to but I told her no - well i really told her okay - and I was going to catch her. that's the real story"
Me - " So you told Jadie she could get down the same way as you and you were going to catch her?"
Lexi - " yep"
Apparently she missed. Guess whose catching skills we will be working on :)
Kewpie
2 days ago
2 comments:
hahaha! funny story...but scary! Glad Jadie is okay!
Hahaha. I am so glad Jadie is ok, how scary, they are really tall! And I just love Lexi, she cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment