So our camera broke a couple weeks ago- actullay is has been breaking for a while and finally died - so I apologize for the blurred pictures. I have been taking them with the still mode on our video camera ( which apparantly isnt very good quality) If anyone has any recomendations for a good but decent priced camera let me know -
These are just a couple of cute moments I wanted to capture
I caught Jadie and JD taking an afternoon nap together - never mind that it is in the middle of the afternoon and she is still in pajamas :)
We are getting more consistant with daily dinner chores and it was Radens turn to do the dishes. I love how he is manly enough to wear my apron so he doesnt get his clothes soaked and not care.
This was yesterday after the kids got home from school - part of Raden's homework is to read every day for 15 min and he gets bored with it - he is an increadible reader - so he decided to read out loud to his sisters and cousin. And they listened to every word. Too cute!
Straight To Jail
3 days ago
2 comments:
Love the pictures- so cute!
So sweet!
Post a Comment