Jadie, Lexi and I stayed home from church today because they are sick but Jadie melted my heart as she was trying to get ready so she could go - Jared came home after his meetings to pick up Bailee and Raden, and Jadie runs out of her room with her dress half on and her shoes in one hand and sits in front of the garage door trying to finish getting ready - snot running down her face, coughing and crying saying "go - church, go-church, go - daddy" and she got so upset when I picked her up and they went without her. Either she really likes nursery or she is just really sick of me and being stuck in the house and wanted to go with Jared. Either way - I love you my sweet girl!
3 comments:
Oh poor little girl. Wyatt's did the same thing last week. Hope they feel better. Also, hope your knee is doing better too!!
I'm teaching primary now, and I was telling my mom that our next lesson is on Baptisms for the Dead. Elijah goes, "Mom, I think we need to go to church more." I said, "What do you mean, we go every Sunday?" He goes, "We need to go to church more so we can learn. They should have church on Saturdays AND Sundays!" My response...."Oh, okay. I'm not sure about that, but I'm happy you love church so much!"
It's always nice when children enjoy church and embrace learning. Elijah is really loving it!
Raden came into nursery at the end of church yesterday and asked where Jadie was. I told him she wasn't there. He asked "Did Bailee pick her up?" No, Jadie didn't come to nursery today. He stood there looking confused for a minute--then he said "Oh, yeah! She's sick. I forgot!" It was kind of cute. Hope the girls get better soon!
Post a Comment