And We're Off ... I HIGHLY recommend letting each child having and packing their own activity bag with a treat bag in it - a lot less fighting and arguing
Say Cheese!
1 hour into the drive.... all is well
Three hours ... not so well
AAAHHHH- peace and quiet
The drive was actually pretty uneventful and we even stopped and ate our picninc lunch
At Stacie's house with all the girls - belive it or not the two girls in front are sister from the same mom and dad
First impression - not so great

Right before a gigantic wave took out our camp spot and made us move back 15 feet - Funny!
Right before a gigantic wave took out our camp spot and made us move back 15 feet - Funny!
Testing out the waters with Grammie
Bailee and Elijah playing in the waves
Run Away!
THE HOTEL -
Jadie and Porter talking to eachother on the phone -
This was the kids first time at a hotel - so of course we had to get a picture of them jumping on the beds

DISNEYLAND -
I didnt get alot of pictures because I kept forgetting my camera in my bag. We didnt see any characters accept for Jadie when she was with Aunt Gina but I guess she FREAKED out - really wish I had a picture of that :) The day was beautiful, no lines for the rides and the kids had so much fun. They went on everything that they could and Lexi even wanted to go on Splash Mountain again. Bailee, Jared, Elijah, Ta-ta and Raden went over the California Adventure and rode "Screamin" , except for Raden - he wasnt tall enough, and loved it. We ran them ragged for 11 hours and decided that next time we will get a three day pass - that place is just too big to do in one day!
Helplessly watching the waves destroy their hard work -
Run Away!
Jadie loved the sand much more than the water
AAAAAHHHHH Cute!
THE HOTEL -
Jadie and Porter talking to eachother on the phone -
This was the kids first time at a hotel - so of course we had to get a picture of them jumping on the beds
DISNEYLAND -
I didnt get alot of pictures because I kept forgetting my camera in my bag. We didnt see any characters accept for Jadie when she was with Aunt Gina but I guess she FREAKED out - really wish I had a picture of that :) The day was beautiful, no lines for the rides and the kids had so much fun. They went on everything that they could and Lexi even wanted to go on Splash Mountain again. Bailee, Jared, Elijah, Ta-ta and Raden went over the California Adventure and rode "Screamin" , except for Raden - he wasnt tall enough, and loved it. We ran them ragged for 11 hours and decided that next time we will get a three day pass - that place is just too big to do in one day!

6 comments:
What a fun trip. I didn't know you went to California. It looks like it was a great time!!
This was such a fun trip!! And a few of the pictures you got were better than mine...I'm stealing them. haha. Thanks for everything, planning the hotel/finding tickets...etc! Love you guys!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! That is so funny that Raden and Elijah shot the Small World figurines the whole times. Only boys do things like that! The last two times we went to Disneyland Small World was closed, so I'm glad they got to go on that this time! :) Thanks for emailing me the pictures by the way!
What a great trip. We love Disneyland. Glad you had fun!
How fun!! Your kids are going to remember that for the rest of their lives. So glad you were able to go.
Happy (late) birthday Bailee!
Looks like the Gonzalez family has been having a lot of fun lately! Glad you got to go to CA and have a fun, memorable time!
Post a Comment