Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~32~

I turned 32 on April 16. And yes I am just about 2 years older than Jared. What can I say - I like younger men :) I have to say though that I really havent had any issues with being in my 30's - other than my knees hurting.

Jared gave me these beautiful roses and took me to a great dinner at The Stake Out. What could be better than food and flowers!!!!


My kids didnt want to feel left out so they gave me some gifts too. Bailee gave me a letter and a picture. Raden gave me a chocolate candy and a hug. Lexi gave me 1/2 a golden Easter egg and a picture and a Prince charming doll. How cute is that!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anna Elledge said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the half of the egg.

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Nicole :)

Gates Family said...

Happy Birthday. You'll never catch me though!! :) Hope you had a great day.

brandonsbunch said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nicole and hey Im all for younger men too. You can mold them into what you want them to be. Haha.

Lynette said...

Happy birthday. The roses were gorgeous. I especially love the Prince Charming doll.

Steph said...

You have been thirty two for a while now...What are you up to now?

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday!:)

NewBini said...

Ditto from Chrissy. I hope I am as good looking at you when I hit 3-0.