It has been a while since I posted - thanks for pointing that out for me Steph :)The reason is because we just bought a new house and have been spending every waking moment over a the new house painting and getting it ready to move into - more on that later. However I need to take a minute and write a new post. Yesterday the 14th was Jared's and my 10 year anniversary! I cant believe how fast it has gone by. Between getting the house finished and Jared's work we havent had time to do anything to celebrate but tomorrow we are staying at Ventana Canyon for some much needed relaxation and time together.
Happy anniversary Babe - From everything that we have struggled through to all the blessings and precious memories, I wouldnt have changed a thing. I love you!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great time! It seems like you have been in the family forever...yet like it was just yesterday that I put your hair in a MILLION ponytails that first weekend you came to meet the fam! We love you guys!
You guys are so cute :) I had such a great time seeing you and the kids last Saturday! Thank you so much for making the trip out to the QC for Elijah's baptism. It was a wonderful day!
Congratulations! 10 years is quite a milestone! Loved the pictures. What a cute little girl you were! Let us know if you ever need babysitters so you can get out to celebrate some more... or just to celebrate being done with painting! :-)
Happy Anniversary-(late)....you guys have been busy, but I'm glad you got to have a little time away to celebrate the big occasion!! Let me know if you need any help! Excited to have you guys as neighbors!!
Happy anniversary! I loved the pics... they are all so cute. And your little girl pic looks just like Lexi to me!! Congrats! Hope the move is going well too!
congrats on a decade! And how lucky your children are to have you as an example. You know who to call for help at the house. Miss our early mornings.Nay
Heavenly Father, I'm asking You to send your angels today, To protect my firefighter husband in a very special way. I ask You to guide his thoughts and actions and keep him free from fear, To bring him home safely again to those who hold him precious and dear. Please show me the way to let him know I'm proud to be his wife. I thank you Lord for giving me this man with whom I share my life. To keep those you love safe from harm is a goal that you both share, I pray that as he follows in your ways, you hold him in your care.
A Firefighter's Prayer
When I am called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage. Give me strength to save some life whatever be it's age. Help me to embrace a child before it is too late, or save an older person from the horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert and hear the weakest shout And quickly and efficiently to put the fire out. I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me. To guard my every neighbor and protect his property. And if according to my fate,I am to lose my life, Please bless with your protecting hand my children and wife.
13 comments:
I missed you! Happy anniversary. I hope you are enjoying your pool!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great time! It seems like you have been in the family forever...yet like it was just yesterday that I put your hair in a MILLION ponytails that first weekend you came to meet the fam! We love you guys!
You guys are so cute :) I had such a great time seeing you and the kids last Saturday! Thank you so much for making the trip out to the QC for Elijah's baptism. It was a wonderful day!
congrat's! Happy Anniversary!
I loved seeing all of the old pictures of you guys! What a BEAUTIFUL little girl you were! Congrats on 10 years...that's a big accomplishment :O)
Congrats!! Those are some awesome pictures.
Congratulations! 10 years is quite a milestone! Loved the pictures. What a cute little girl you were! Let us know if you ever need babysitters so you can get out to celebrate some more... or just to celebrate being done with painting! :-)
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a great team. I loved all the pictures--especially the one of Jared and you when you were little. SO cute!!
Congrats on the new house. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Seriously.
Happy Anniversary-(late)....you guys have been busy, but I'm glad you got to have a little time away to celebrate the big occasion!! Let me know if you need any help! Excited to have you guys as neighbors!!
Happy anniversary! I loved the pics... they are all so cute. And your little girl pic looks just like Lexi to me!! Congrats! Hope the move is going well too!
congrats on a decade! And how lucky your children are to have you as an example. You know who to call for help at the house. Miss our early mornings.Nay
Seriously you guys are the cutest couple! Happy 10th Anniversary - yay!
Congrats!!!! 10 years is a big one and you guys make it look great!
Post a Comment