Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday Salon

I have found a new salon to get my hair done at - It is called the Gonzalez Kids Fabulous hair salon - Not only do they have 4 hair dressers do your hair at once but it is also free with only an occasional hair pulling. What do you think?





5 comments:

Farris said...

Love it, love it! Lexi's hair cut does look so cute on her. I'm tempted to chop Madisen's hair off because she hates when I comb it.

Lynette said...

You're such a great mom for letting them do this. I don't know if I'd have the patience.

The 5 Nelsons said...

I'm totally laughing out loud right now! That is too cute!

Christina said...

Pretty stylin!

Gina Lee said...

Okay Nicole, so I think I have a picture of you fairly similar to that last one from the first trip you made to Sierra Vista! I think I did it to Danielle's hair too. haha. Glad to see that you havent changed over the last 10 years! haha.