Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lexi's first haircut!

Today Lexi had her first professional haircut - she did her own first haircut on Sat :) We took her to Shannon at Toni and guy and she did a great job. Even Jared who loves his girls long hair had to admit that it looks cute. Now it is cute and cool for the summer time! Moral of the story : if your daughter wants to have her hair cut, take her to get it cut before she does it herself!

Before:




During:




After: SO Cute!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks adorable. Jolee cut her hair about four times once with the help of her brother! It shocked me everytime:)

Unknown said...

Way To CUTE!!!!

Danielle said...

Very Cute! She's adorable :O)

Lynette said...

I love her haircut. So cute! I did something similar when I was about her age. Cutting is just so much fun for little ones.

Katie said...

Very cute haircut!! I love Toni and Guy Hair Salon.

The 5 Nelsons said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up she looks with her new haircut! Super cute!

Gates Family said...

How cute!!! She looks good. Maybe this will be the only time?? Plus it will grow back, eventually. :)

Ashley said...

I think you should have kept the mullet! She could have brought it back to style! Ha ha!
She looks absolutely adorable with her new look! I have to agree, I love long hair on little girls but she does look pretty darn cute with her little bob going on.

Christina said...

She looks so cute! How fun for her to get a professional hair cut! I've tried to get my girls to let me have their hair cut but they won't budge! I love short hair on little girls!!:)

Gina Lee said...

Oh how I love little Lexi! She just wanted to look like her Aunt Gina!! haha.

Anyways, I found this...and I know we have talked about the expensive racks, but I dont think you have gotten any. So here is an at home remedy for rotating cans. Its a lot of work, but its free. Thought you would like this!
http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2009/02/16/build-your-own-can-rotating-rack/