Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Living a lie

I have been living a lie- for those that think I keep my house clean here is the truth:







That's right- I can't claim the clean house award because it is actually Jared that keeps it clean. when he is not home the house is upside down until he does. Yes he is cleaning the picture frames.

I feel so much better after saying that out loud! :)

8 comments:

brandonsbunch said...

TEll him to come clean my house!!!! :P

Gina Lee said...

I'm sorry, but there seems to be a picture missing within this post!! Hmmm...I wonder why a wonderful wife such as yourself would deprive the world of her husband's lovely personality!!! haha. Thanks, I would have to see that picture twice! =) Anyone who knows Jared I am sure can guess what kind of picture I'm talking about! lol.

Nicole said...

HAHAHA - thanks Gina!

Farris said...

You're so funny! Tell Jared to come teach Billy how to vaccum. I do have to say he does a lot of the cooking so I guess I can't complain too much!

Steph said...

Have you ever seen the ads with half naked guys cleaning house? I believe they call it "choreplay"? Nothing puts me in the mood more than seeing Jason wash dishes. Mmmmmm.....

The 5 Nelsons said...

Hooray for helpful husbands! It's the same around here. My bathrooms would be disgusting right now without Tim's help the last two days! Now I have proof for him that he's not the only one. :-)

Giselle said...

Wow, Jared is such a mini-Freddy! I could totally see Freddy doing something like that! I need one of those around my house...maybe I can borrow JD from time to time to clean my pictures ;)

The Gooding Family said...

Real men do housework!! Yay for Jared, and YAY for you! What a great example he is for Rayden. I think if boys see their fathers helping around the house, then they will, too!