Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Party

I know this is a late post but we had a lot of fun at our annual Christmas party. We had tons of food, a white elephant gift exchange, and of course , an ugliest christmas sweater contest. I wish I had gotten pictures of everyone and all the great sweaters! Thanks to all those that came and made it fun and thanks to the Mills and Durons for helping with the fun activities!!!! Start looking for sweaters for next year!!!!!

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

I think I am going to have nightmare's tonight from all those sweaters! Especially the guy in the green pants. All I can say is WOW!! haha. Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe we'll have to join you next year.

Ashley said...

I really hope that you and Jared won the ugliest sweater contest because those are some ugly ones you have on! :)

Steph said...

That is so funny. Before I read the caption to that picture I was thinking, "What the heck are they wearing?!?" You scared me there for a minute, Nicole.
Steph

The Gooding Family said...

Please invite us again next year. That looked like so much fun. I am so jealous of all those georgous sweaters, where are you all shopping?!?!