Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

This is the last slide show - I promise - for a while at least :). The kids and I had a great New Years Eve. The only thing that could have made it better was if Jared had been home - we missed you babe! Jadie crashed at 8:00, Lexi did her best but was out by 9:30 and Raden stopped playing games for 10 min and fell asleep on the couch right before 12:00 but we woke him up right before the ball dropped. This was Bailee's second time to stay awake until New's years! We had fun eating and figuring out how to play our new wii. Hope this year is a good one for everyone!!! I dont know why the posting date says Dec. 31 - It is now officially 12:52 am on January 1 2009 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I'm going to bed -


3 comments:

The 5 Nelsons said...

I, for one, love all the slideshows. Fun, fun, fun! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed that Bailee stayed up til midnight! We told Cole he couldn't but next year we'll have to give it a try. Sounds like you had a good time!

Emily said...

Happy New Year, Nicole! Looks like you had a great Christmas too. I love all the pictures!