Here are some more random pictures from this year...
For PE Bailee was required to do a community run so she and I did the 2 mile Marana Walk For Hunger. We thought it would be a great idea for the family to do it each year
Love this picture of my boys!!!
Im not sure what the crown is that he is wearing - but he is too cute!
Ice cream break - at the little ice-cream shop down the road from us
I love this picture! I grew up with my mom singing to us and playing the guitar and it means so much to see her doing the same thing - even the same songs - to my kids.
During one of Raden's basketball practices Bailee and Koston discovered the drinking fountain and had a fun time playing in it
I was getting ready for the day when Lexi came in laughing and told me to hurry and come look at something. When I came out all I saw was Jinga trying to get out of her kennel. Then I saw the bottom of some flip flops start to come out and realized that Koston had gotten inside the kennel WITH Jinga - his whole body! By the time I got my camera half of him was already out. I have no idea how they both fit in there!
Jared helped coach Bailee's school softball team and at one of her games Koston just had to be with him for a minute
18 month old + a marker + no supervision = a colored nose
Raden has always loved building and every now and then will ask me to take a picture of something he created that he is especially proud of. He is very talented and has a great engineering mind
Koston thought Jinga would like to hear a story
Oh how we love crazy day at school!!!
So Koston has a nightly routine - if Jared is home he absolutely refuses to go to bed until he sits with him and watches "football" or any other sport that on, for a couple minutes. He will run and get the remote and climb on the couch. Whether he does it because he really likes sports or just knows he can stay up longer, I don't know. But it is just to sweet to stop.
Safety first!






No comments:
Post a Comment