Sunday, January 13, 2013

A teenager!


Bailee turned 13 this year and we officially have a teenager in the house! People ask me if Im scared to go through the teenage years or sad that she isnt a little girl anymore.  The only thing that concerns me is seeing her ( and the rest of my kids) go through trials and hard times that I know are vital for their growth and learning - but is still hard to see them go through. And yes,  I miss the little girl days but am even more excited for the years to come. Happy Birthday Bailee - we are so grateful for you and love you more than words can say! We love watching you become the independent and talented young woman you are!

Jared came home with flowers and cotton candy for her!





































I realized that I didn't take many pictures of her parties but this is her family party



 She had the girls from the ward over for a friend party and did everything from eating to heart attacking the neighbors doors



































I don't know if this was for her birthday but she got a new hair cut as well. Growing up so fast!


No comments: