Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Survival mode

Sometimes in life you are going to be going along in pure survival mode. Maybe not in the physical sense of actually having to survive - but days that you are just happy to get through in one piece - as ragged as that piece may be :) Jared just started another job and between working two jobs, taking his captains class, and everything else he does we dont get to see him much. And when he does get to come home he gets to see his beautiful wife, usually not showered yet, baby spit up all over, dark under-eye circles, no make up and pajamas on. We get dinner on and the kids in bed - accept for Koston who has one more late night feeding. Eventually we will get a chance to sleep in the same bed together - some nights - but only for a little while until one of the other kids crawls in bed with us and we are just to tired to care enough to kick them out :) Oh and working out? What's that? Lets hear it for surviving one more day! I really am smiling as I post this :)

1 comment:

NewBini said...

Here here! At times when Dare has been gone for 3 shifts I think...Nicole does this all the time, with almost double the kids-I better suck it up so I can be cool lke her!